Friday, July 2, 2010

Signs

I love interesting signs - mostly the ironic signs but there have been some prize winners along the route.  While I have the time waiting for my tires to be mounted - I thought I would share some with you.

This one you have to look close.  A paid for lighted sign stating "open" but a boarded up building.




I love the colors of this sign.
A food fest with 26 "world famous" signs.

How about this one with "dogs off leash" on the "Discovery Walk"  - this would be a good one for me.....




















The Mexican Rosas sign was in Moncton New Brunswick - California Cuisine......



This is my favorite - on the side of a church in Moncton.  It's actually two signs.  The one on the left reads - "Two places you are always welocme - grandma's and church."   

No comments:

Post a Comment