Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In The US - Stamford Connecticut

I made it from Woodstock, New Brunswick to Stamford Connecticut.  About 1 hour from Stamford it started raining, raining and raining.  Naturally my rain gear was in my saddle bag.  It was raining so hard that two cars in front of me spun out.  I was so wet that all I could do was laugh - I was laughing so hard that I steamed up my visor on the helmet.  I'm sure many of the people driving by thought - this guy is really nuts - stay away.  I pulled over under an overpass to see if I could get on my rain gear.  What I got was semis driving by and drenching me in a water fall of spray.  When I got to my friends in Stamford - he said that it hadn't rained in 3 weeks.  I'm looking at the dryest places on earth to see if I can't head there and help them out with a little percipitation.  Maybe I can turn it in to a business. 

Right now it's not raining but it has been raining all morning.  I figure I'll wait another hour until it starts raining again and then I'll be on my way....

No pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment