Monday, June 21, 2010

June 19th sceans from Toronto Streets


It's been sunny! I've been to Toronto twice in the past but always on business. This time it's to see my daughter and Ben. Ben has been in Europe visiting family and playing soccer for TNT (his employer) so on Saturday Amanda and I walked the streets of Toronto. What a great city. Toronto is the largest city in Canada and has a population of around 3 million with many ethnic neighborhoods.

The photos below are primarily from Church Street and Queen Street. All were taken within walking distance of Amanda's apartment.

All over Toronto cars are flying flags of various countries. I said to Amanda, "with all these flags - people are sure into the G20." Response = "Dad, it's the World's Cup!" Response = "oh - yea - right - I knew that......"



































No comments:

Post a Comment