Monday, June 28, 2010

If It's Monday - It's Ottawa

I've been to a lot of cities around the world and I have to say that Ottawa is one of the most beautiful.  I've spent the last couple of hours walking around the city, the parliament buildings, the supreme court, the river, the Ottawa Locks, and every where I turn there is another stunning view.  My wife and daughter were here a little over a month ago and said that I should see this place but until you get here - you think - yea - just another city.  If you come to the east coast and you can get to Ottawa - it will be well worth the trip. 












It was such a nice day that later I decided to go for a jog.  This Canadian weather is doing wonders for me.  I feel like a million bucks....



Tomorrow it's Montreal and Quebec City but I will just be passing through the outskirts.  They are both fascinating Canadian Cities but I've seen them before and I'm pressing to get to New Brunswick and a BMW dealer for some new tires and then on to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment