Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday August 28th On To Olympic


Yesturday was a ride mostly in the fog until getting close to Astoria.  I would gets small glimpses of the coast line when the sun would break through.  I took a number of photos and will try to upload later.  I have spent the last 2 hours trying to upload photos from this iPad to a Blogspot but the iPad will not allow a simple copy and paste.  It's been very frustrating.

When I arrived at the mouth of the Columbia River - I was blown away.  I've never been to Astoria and the site of massive ships and a bridge crossing the river that must be several miles long was incredible.

Right now I'm sitting in Chen's resturant in South Bend WA.  My plan today is to head to the Olympic pennincila to Olympic National Park.

Guess what?  I hear the weather forecast is for rain.  Well - what should I expect - I'm in Washington and on a motorcycle.

My next stope where I can get WiFi I will try again to upload photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment