Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday in Seattle

Right now I'm at Ride West BMW motorcycle dealership in Seattle getting a new front tire.  I asked the service manager where a laundromat was and he asked why.  I said, "so that I will quit stinking."  His response was "how many loads?"  I said - one.  He said, "you can use our washing machine and dryer."  So while I'm waiting on a new tire - I'm also going to have clean clothes when I visit my cousin Bill.  He will feel better about me.

In the showroom of the dealership - hanging for the ceiling is a BMW motorcycle with a story.  See the story in the next photo.

                                    

                                       

Being in Seattle brings back memories of working in Everett WA for a company called Intermec.  They are now owned by Honeywell but trips up here were frequent.  Intermec was the first company to introduce RFID - the technology used for Fast Pass.

Over the weekend I will be visiting an old high school buddy and his wife that live in Redmond - Jerry Wouri and Gwen.  Then my plan is to head out first thing Tuesday morning and head over highway 530 and meet up with highway 20 over to 97 then up to BC.


No comments:

Post a Comment